Terms and Conditions
1. The rental apartment is a 2 room (1 bedroom) apartment and included in the rental price is bed linen, towels, full use of utilities (including air con) and a final clean.
2. We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
3. If the booking is made within eight weeks of the letting the whole of the rental payment is to be forwarded with your booking form.
4. If the booking is made prior to eight weeks of the letting a rental deposit of 30% of the rental sum is to be forwarded with your booking form. The remaining balance of the rental sum becomes due for payment 8 weeks prior to the letting.
5. If a cancellation is requested more than eight weeks in advance of the letting the balance of any monies paid, less the rental deposit, will be returned to the booker. If the cancellation is requested within the eight weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain the 30% rental deposit and also reserves the right to retain the balance of the rental (should it not be possible to re-let the property for this period).
6. The number of people occupying the property may not exceed 5 (including adults and children)
7. The booker agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting. A refundable breakage deposit of £100 or EUR 150 will be collected on arrival and assuming no damage returned on departure.
8. The rental of the property includes, rates and insurance of the property.
9. Holiday lettings are (unless by prior arrangement) from 1pm on the date of arrival to 10am on the date of departure. The time lapse is to enable the property to be inspected in between lets to ensure everything is in good order.
10. The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the apartment at any time. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to a deduction from the deposit.
11. The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. All bookings must be accompanied by the appropriate deposit unless the booking is made within eight weeks of the commencement of the let when the total rental should be paid.
I have read the Terms and Conditions above and accepted them; I am over 21 years of age and have also completed the booking form. I am willing to accept responsibility for any breakages and will vacate the property at the conclusion of the period above as agreed.